Living in Canada

Living in Canada

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Goals and destiny !

People might be born to catch goal. I believe that.Everybody have a goal . For us , right now , we have a same goal ahead is UOC . I hope all of you will catch it successfully.Furthermore , why do people want to go to the UOC ? There should be a bigger goal - might be biggest in each's life : getting more knowledge? earning loads of money ?being highly respect from others .Whatever it might be , everything is all about happiness ( I hope and believe so ).Besides ,most of Asian strongly believe that goals and destiny are absolutely concern . They think that : you may try your best , even though , you can not always catch the goal that you really want . Why ? Because that's your destiny.I am kind of people who strongly believe in destiny , somehow ,I did not mean that I would not try my best and work hard to catch my goals or let the destiny do whatever it must be . When you are upset or just can catch your goal even you did work hard on it , just think that it is your destiny , and losing something now might bring a better thing to you in the near future!Destiny gave you birth means it loves you and it will never hurt you ! Believe that and be optimistic in your whole life whether you are successful or not !
Calgary today is very beautiful with a load of sun shines , snow is melting make dirty lots , but that's still Ok because the shines was too beautiful to not let anything else bother people's enjoying a sunny day !

No comments: