Living in Canada

Living in Canada

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Snowy days

This is my first Snowy season.Of course , I was a lil bit excited and curious for the first time seeing snow . After once or twice , I really feel It is the most terrible thing of winter. Anyway , It still cover everything white and made it to be more beautiful. I love staying in a small Cafeteria and look out the snowflake is dropping down.It is a perfect sight in the winter.Beside coldness , winter is also very beautiful , heh?

This is a very hard time for me . I had thousand of problem need to handle at the same time. But now , I think it almost pass , and I wish Xmas is coming , and I can take a long long long rest :X
Hey buddies , what will you wish on this Xmas? I know everybody had their own Wishlist sending to Santa Claus ! Be quick , cause others are sending theirs too , if you don't want your list come to Santa's house late ! ^^.I hope Canada Post work well to be not in rush of thousand Wishlist sent to Santa :D
Have a nice day!


2 comments:

Rebeca said...

Hi Krist,
you're a very special girl! Sorry I didn't learn how to pronounce your name in Vietnamee. I also love wachting the snow from inside a cafe or at home. And it makes Xmas more beautiful!

Camille said...

I like the song which posted on your blog. And I like James Blunt too.

I am so happy to know about you. You are special!(hopefully Rebeca wont mind i using the same word as she did.)