Living in Canada

Living in Canada

Thursday, December 6, 2007

(0^_^0)

I just receive first salary !
I am so so happy . It's the first time I go to work . A real job . Actually , I had a Marketing job in my high school time , but at that time , I was so busy that I can not complete it . But not this time , now , I have my own money . I am proud of that . Really .! I did try how to learn new things , how to handle troubles , how to manage my time , and sometimes , I got confused between having a day off to going with friends or just keep working . I did win myself :) to keep working , to have more responsibility on my jobs. Everything , everything are new to me !
And guess what I did for my first Salary ?
I drop by TD Square - that's on my way home and buy some Xmas card to send to my family .
To my grandmother , parents , uncle , aunt , and my best friend!
I hope they will be happy when they receive those cards!
For this Xmas , I wish Mr Santa will give me an magic that can push Vietnam to be closer to Canada , so that , I would be more closer to my family . The more closer , the less sadness of missing .

2 comments:

Hadline said...

Hi Krist's
I imagine how you feel about your first salary. The fist time I worked, I was payed every day; At the end of the day I was so proud of myself!

Oksana said...

Congratulations on the first salary! I now it should be really good feeling. Sometimes I think money is nothing, but No! They means a lot, right?
Good luck! See you on Monday!